Thursday, February 11, 2010

Keep On Keepin' On

Posted by Cody

Well today is workout number 40! Things are moving right along with training. Overall I'm feeling pretty good. The feeling of nervousness has switched to excitement. I'm up to 13 hours per week now. Feeling like its rather manageable however I know that number will nearly double in the next few months. I can't believe I'm just under a month and a half of training. The time is flying by.... maybe thats just because I'm a really fast rider. ha. probably not. Wild flower is just right around the corner. I can't wait for the racing madness to begin. Believe it or not I'm starting to imagine race day. Its going to be great.... I can't wait!

"Mind is everything: muscle - pieces of rubber. All that I am, I am because of my mind."
- Paavo Nurmi

0 comments:

Post a Comment