Saturday, June 26, 2010

This Is My Day

Posted by Cody

I'm laying here in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho on the night before the biggest race in my life so far. My bike is racked and clean as a whistle. My transition bags are packed and tied with ribbon to distinguish (yellow ribbon for livestrong and red for ironman-thanks to Sarah) I've been hydrating up the ying yang for the past 5 days. My family has helped me with everything from packing my special needs bags to fiddling with my Garmin. My dad, mom, sister and all my amazing friends will help me as I count down the miles from 140.6: I'm ready, I'm confident, and I can hardly believe this year has flown by so fast. Tomorrow is my day...My time to shine. I've done the training, I know my nutrition, I understand how my body works and I LOVE competition. So bring Ironman.

Predicted times:

Swim time: btw 1:12 and 1:23

Bike time: btw 6:25 and 6:50

Run time: btw 4:00 and 5:00

0 comments:

Post a Comment