Monday, January 4, 2010

Well... Here goes nothin'

Posted by Cody

Day 1 of Training-
Lets just say I've been anticipating this day for quite some time. Since the day I signed up for Ironman in mid July, I knew that the bulk of my training would start in the beginning of January roughly 6 months before Ironman CDA. The past few weeks my mind has been a case of the mexican jumping beans. Emotions are beginning to fill my brain about injury, training and the overall excitement of fulfilling a dream I've had since my Sophomore year of high school. I don't look at training for Ironman as solely an endurance race. For me, Ironman is a challenge, a commitment, a dream, a fear, and a way to push myself physically and mentally like I've never done before. So here goes nothin' and guess what....I'm ready for it, so take me through the meat of it. Bring it because I want to be an Ironman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment