Monday, March 22, 2010

New Bike = New Love

Posted by Cody

A huge thanks to the Life Cycle Bike Shop crew in Eugene. These guys hooked a sister up! They went above and beyond the call of duty to get me a new bike frame. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for my bike to show up. I wanted to take my bike back to Idaho over spring break to get some long rides in and potentially ride the Ironman CDA course. I basically called the bike shop everyday last week inquiring about my bike. When I went to pick up my bike Friday afternoon, I was so excited...the moment my eyes saw the frame I fell in LOVE. My previous bike was awesome, the yellow was fast and a wild color to say the least but this new frame is sexy. Were talkin' matte black with hot pink. What more could I ever ask for?!?! I took my bike home and could hardly stop looking at it... ha actually I'm still looking at it...3 days later. One may think I'm crazy but I even slept with my bike next to my bed the first night. It was glorious waking up to may baby sitting right in front of me. Anyway when I first found out that my bike had a cracked frame it really threw me off. In the end everything ended up working out for me and my bike. A learning experience to say the least. Don't stress about thinks you can't control and likely they'll workout in your favor. Here are some snap shots of my new beauty.

Enjoy





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh now that is a story that warms my heart. Barton

Post a Comment